Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2021 at 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
She says the same thing to me that if it were the other way around she would gladly raise my child with someone else but 1. I don’t believe that for a second. And 2. I can’t have kids anyway so it’s very easy to say that when it’ll never be an issue anyway...
So, If you don’t believe her, please, think it twice about go on with her. You have the right to find happiness.
You are the right one to know how your future with her could be, not us.
In marriages, in couples, there aren’t rules that say this is good or bad (this is updated as a user stated) only the one the members of the couple decide.

Wonder yourself if you are gonna be happy in these circumstances. You have the right to think about what it best for you. Do you feel she loves you? So go ahead. This is the most important but if you have a doubt, let her cope with the consequences of her acts.

I wonder why she in the earth told this guy she was pregnant?

I also wonder why you have so clear that she would never raise a kid you conceived with another woman? The History is full of examples like this. You could have more clues about her that you don’t share with us. So, it’s necessary that you follow your guts since you are the one who knows her better.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote