Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 17, 2021 at 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous41250 View Post
Both home in evenings... should be able to work on a compromise without harassment.. typically a bedroom is used for sleeping in - not the entry room. I would be very upset to find that it couldn’t be used due to something like hoarding or harassment in the other side of the unit. But I don’t think either of those are issues. There is possibly a reason she can’t use the bedroom to sleep in, but shouldn’t she spend more of her evenings there then? Tenant on other side doesn’t work nights either - but does work some weekends. And I believe she also may having a dining room, and her living room area is huge - the size of my full apartment. Having a deck to retreat to will help for me in spring and it took a lot of work to make that space safe (approved and paid for by landlord). if she is unhappy, maybe could she move?? Well, no one is asking her to up-root herself and move out actually- just to be civil until we work out a compromise. No-one works third shift here, we should be able to work out an applicable arrangement.

Did you change your name?
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote