View Single Post
jkray

Member Since Feb 2021
12 hugs
given
Default Feb 17, 2021 at 06:05 PM

Letter to Abusers:
I know what you do and I’m done being afraid of you. Your lies can only get you so far and you’re quickly running out of time. I hate that people like you even exist in the world. You are not superior in any way. You are morally, spiritually, and intellectually bankrupt. You are so incredibly petty and jealous. We have absolutely nothing in common and that is what drives your blind and pointless hatred. No matter what you do or how low you stoop to hurt people, you will never be satisfied. Your darkness does not make you cool or mysterious. You are an abomination. You are truly an inferior being not deserving to be called human - lacking humanity, empathy, and any value at all. All of the insults and fake compliments you spew make it quite clear who you really are. You can’t fool everyone. And guess what? Word is spreading. We (your victims) are getting stronger every day. That’s right. All those people you thought you destroyed are joining forces. One day, maybe sooner than you could even imagine, we’ll root you all out for good. So just keep on trying to hide in the shadows. The light cast from our shared knowledge will soon erase your very last refuge and you will be exposed once and for all. There will be an end to your reign of fear and pain. And consequences. Now it’s your turn to be afraid.

Hugs from:
Buffy01, RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, RoxanneToto