View Single Post
Whereto52
Whereto52 has no updates.

3 yr Member
34 hugs
given
Default Feb 18, 2021 at 06:26 PM

Hey,

So I have been thinking a lot about this lately. About how people always talk so freely with others even when they are not the most extroverted person.

I came to the conclusion that people can talk easier because they are able to express who they are without being afraid to show who they are.

Everytime I am with other people I usually tend feel trapped. More in the sense of how to act or what to talk about.
While others sometimes act childish or hurtful or arrogant or etc. I am always paying attention to not appear wierd or boring.

And that is probably the problem. Always wanting to act in the most appealing way. Or socialy accepted way.

Though I am not sure as to what the reason for that problem is. About why I am not as open as other people. To act how I actually would instead of acting like it is expected by others.

So my question is, what you did or what you do, so that you don't feel caged by social interactions.
Does anyone have a tip on how to act and speak more freely with friends, family or strangers? Or what the reason for this behaviour could be?
Whereto52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks