Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,389 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 19, 2021 at 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
Not beating yourself up is a VERY good point. All the meds get confusing! I often wonder why pills aren't made in brighter colors, and a more diverse range of colors? I guess they're not supposed to look like candy, but geez...it would be easier to deal with them if several weren't the same dull blue, white, or dingy pink.
I'm trying to not be angry at myself but it's hard when it's been several days later and I still feel bad. My body is not happy about the double dose and then re-adjusting to the meds again. My sleep is all messed up and I've been sick from messing with klonopin (I assume since I've been sick like that from missing klonopin before). But it was just a mistake and life goes on.

My meds actually are fairly colorful: green, bright orange, bright blue, peach, pink, yellow but the rest are all white. My magnesium and metformin are nearly identical so I have to be really cautious not to mix those up. I've been fortunate in only mixing up one med a couple times; I just always go for broke with all of them .

Hugs from:
~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina