View Single Post
BlossomingLen

BlossomingLen "Good nomnoming!"

8 yr Member
106 hugs
given
Default Feb 19, 2021 at 10:16 PM

Thank you for your reply. It means a lot! Since you asked a few clarifying questions, I figured I should probably answer these. Thanks, again☆

But no, I don't have a Therapist as of now. I've only actively seen one when I was younger, plenty of years ago. It's mainly because of the people that I live with. They don't support me going out and seeking help from Therapists, Psychiatrists, or anything else of the sort.

Along with that, they've never really liked me going outside much at all. So I've always been pretty stuck inside. It's a complicated situation for both them and myself. COVID, in truth, hasn't changed my routine or lifestyle much. Which is baffling to others, from what I've heard.

It's difficult to really get out of this bubble of being inside and sticking to the same things. Since that's sort of all I've ever known. I used to be able to volunteer at the local environmental center, though. Picking up trash from the beaches. That was always nice. I haven't done that in probably a couple years, though.

Along with this, I do have at least one or two people that I can speak to about things like this. But that's the thing, I always feel like I'm pushing so much onto them, since they are the only two people who actively know about these issues. It's pretty hard. I've been thinking about joining Mental Health servers on Discord so I could reach out to people who aren't related to the people in my immediate circle. I can tell it's been wearing on them a lot.

Still. Thank you again, really. It means a lot. You're very kind to have responded at all and it makes me happy.

I'll try to take things slow, one step at a time. We'll see how it goes☆
BlossomingLen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote