View Single Post
Anonymous42048

Default Feb 20, 2021 at 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomama View Post
Both of my prior partners were on the narcissistic spectrum. What do you have to offer a prospective partner?
Okay, let's try:

1) I've managed to deal with things that used to piss me off, so I can remain calm no matter what.

2) I know how to talk to people - I don't seek revenge, I hate to argue, I'm always trying to meet one half way.

3) I honestly don't care about one's flaws, or something one's ashamed off. I just don't care. I can put up with anything, accept anything - though I'm aware it may start to bug me after a while.

4) I don't play dirty anymore. I don't hurt people to win.

5) I'm genuinely interested in what you do and who you are. I think every single person is interesting in one way or the other. I'm curious. I want to discover it.

5) And the obvious one. I will compete with every guy you ever had thus far, BUT only 20% of my reasons are fueled by narcissistc drive, the rest is for the sake of quality. I pay a great deal of attention to the way I behave, look, smell, etc. and it does work I put lots of effort into dates, I even plan sometimes to do everyting I can to make that time unique.

My relationships with friends are very close and they have improved significantly since I started to handle my PD.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
leomama