View Single Post
BlossomingLen

Member Since Dec 2015
106 hugs
given
Trig Feb 20, 2021 at 10:02 AM

[ TW ; Active discussion of anxiety-based triggers, mentions of dissociation and panic, mentions of nausea ]

I'm not sure if this should go in the anxiety section or not? Either way, I hope that it's okay that I talk about this.

Pretty much everything upsets me somehow. Like, upsets me greatly. I saw my boyfriend get slightly irritated at a game and it filled me to the brim with anxiety. I started dissociating really hard and I got extremely nauseous.

It wasn't like he was yelling or throwing anything. He just passively commented how bothersome this section of the game was. Yet it sent my head for a spin. I didn't panic in front of him, of course. After I got some time alone, I was almost crying. I'm still shaking a bit.

This is brought about by pretty much anything. People raising their voices, fighting in fictional media, working in general, deadlines, eating, figuring out what to do today, approaching people to talk, along with lots of more specific events. Like songs, types of characters, certain phrases, and so on.

A lot of these are daily, everyday happenings. Something I shouldn't have such a strong reaction towards. Yet no matter what happens, something always fills me with anxiety and it causes me to dissociate heavily. It also makes me sick, tremble heavily, and blurs my vision.

I always distance myself to try and catch my breath. My head spins heavily and I'm almost drooling from the anxiety.

Everything's so scary sometimes. I'm not too sure what to do and how to overcome literally everything being terrifying.

My family won't let me seek professional help and I can't speak to them about how I feel. Whenever I tried, I received really harsh criticism and got no help.

Thank you all for reading. I just wanted to vent and throw my feelings out there, in case someone else feels similar. Maybe someone can provide some wisdom as to what to do. If not, thank you, anyway. Sincerely☆
BlossomingLen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Skeezyks

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn