Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2021 at 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpforever1 View Post
He met another woman and had sex with her. But, he still says he likes me!! WHAT! I was happy without him and will be ok still without him!!
I want and aim to be compassionate without judgement, but I am straightforward and honest with what I am about to say. It may sound harsh to you, but I am not trying to be harsh.

You meet all these men online, get very excited by them immediately, claim how happy you are with them within one day's time and without knowing them at all, then they do something to hurt, betray or seriously disappoint you in some way - each and every time.

Many members have cautioned you around this, yet you ignore all advice given and do as you please. And you keep repeating the same mistake over and over again.

It's hard to understand why you don't listen to the wise words of caution from everyone... or most who post in reply. Then it's also very hard to understand what you really want out of each thread?

Most members keep advising you to slow way down. You get overly excited about each man you meet SO QUICKLY. And then just as quickly, you have to dump them, or they've dumped you, and you have to move on. See the pattern here?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn