View Single Post
brackenbeard

Member Since Nov 2011
8 hugs
given
Default Feb 21, 2021 at 04:17 AM

My journey has been all over the place with regards to this. One thing, it's not a reason to beat yourself up. It's just the journey. I fall back on that I am highly developed in some areas and not very well developed in others. It's ok though, especially because you're aware and thinking about it. That's a step!

I was on a fast track in my late teenage years til age 21 and way ahead of my peers with growth and making opportunities for myself for real careers. Then I had a break.

My journey was almost my whole twenties I was trying to figure out how to live with alcoholism and mental illness. After college, my peers all jumped into carving out there place in the world and learning how to do it! Not only did I not, for reasons beyond my control, but those circles of friends were doing it together! They were probaby relating and growing in ways that were mutual and responsive to each other. I'm ready to try and grow now like you! However, I missed the movement all my peers took together to move out of adolescence. I just have to be smarter now and rely on myself and my friends to take a break from any judgement because I didn't go for it when they did. That's how I view it in my own mind.

Please help by offering suggestions for what you'd like to hear about mental-health wise. I'm nervous about it, but I started a Youtube Channel. PM me!
- Burnout Utopia - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...5mLKszGsyf_tRg
brackenbeard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Toughcooki

Thanks for this!
pachyderm, Toughcooki