View Single Post
brackenbeard

Member Since Nov 2011
8 hugs
given
Default Feb 21, 2021 at 04:34 AM

Hey Kat, really sorry to hear about your pain. It's got to be tough right now. The moderator is right about getting away from those using and offering temptation to use. I earned the name in AA "Concert _____" because I said in a meeting I was at a concert so I drank, instead I drank because I wanted to drink. That's meant as a little incentive to try and get yourself away from those using and offering temptation. If it's possible. I don't judge anybody because I know what it feels like inside you to have an addiction or especially in a craving. No one should be judged for succumbing. Buddha is right 100% Take it a day at a time and make smart decisions each day about what's best. I wish someone had told me point blank the number 1 priority above anything when trying to get sober or just suffering, be brave and reach out for support all the time. No.1 You're doing it right now. Congrats on that.

Please help by offering suggestions for what you'd like to hear about mental-health wise. I'm nervous about it, but I started a Youtube Channel. PM me!
- Burnout Utopia - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...5mLKszGsyf_tRg
brackenbeard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote