Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2021 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
Superficial things are obviously important, I'm a narc lol I skipped them because I thought personality matters most.

I am handsome and shaped up - I get a lot of attention. I'm well educated, but I don't have some kick-*** job yet. it. I'm 25 and I graduated a month ago, so... it's in progress. However, I do have a temporary job - money looks good, I'm just not rich yet - and I have a pretty awesome car and a place to stay I'm renting with one individual I know.

You have a personality disorder so I wasn’t asking about your personality. Also just because others focused on not having looks doesn’t mean that was my point. Some people think it’s superior to only look beyond the surface however when dealing with a personality disorder I was more talking about education, employment, housing. Being handsome is what gets you noticed, having the other things is what gets you a chance with a girl. Please don’t assume that my viewpoint is akin to others who are coming across self righteously. I have no opinion one way or the other in regards to being handsome, I just know it attracts the attention of mainstream, conventional girls. Just go for it.
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote