Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 21, 2021 at 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
Yes it’s with my pregnant woman haha I didn’t find another. We are trying to be together but now that it’s getting better I’m getting worried I had nothing to do with it and I’m just waiting for her... I feel selfish but if I don’t have any say or control over my own relationship am I really even part of it? To be fair my current situation seems to laughingly scream no in my face but I could be over thinking. Or I could be a terrible person I don’t know...
Plain and simple dear @Yourself. Are you happy in this relationship? Can you move forward right now given your current state of mind? Or are you unhappy, confused, conflicted, in turmoil and in pain and anguish in this relationship?

It's really simple. A happy and healthy relationship does not involve so much anguish and turmoil. An unhealthy relationship involves the above kind of negative emotions. I know you say you love her no matter what, but at what cost to you? No need to answer... just to ponder. If you're happy or truly believe you can be in this relationship, then great! And if not, then maybe think on this a bit more.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Feb 21, 2021 at 08:46 AM..
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yourself

Thanks for this!
Turtle_Rider