Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2021 at 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
I want and aim to be compassionate without judgement, but I am straightforward and honest with what I am about to say. It may sound harsh to you, but I am not trying to be harsh.

You meet all these men online, get very excited by them immediately, claim how happy you are with them within one day's time and without knowing them at all, then they do something to hurt, betray or seriously disappoint you in some way - each and every time.

Many members have cautioned you around this, yet you ignore all advice given and do as you please. And you keep repeating the same mistake over and over again.

It's hard to understand why you don't listen to the wise words of caution from everyone... or most who post in reply. Then it's also very hard to understand what you really want out of each thread?

Most members keep advising you to slow way down. You get overly excited about each man you meet SO QUICKLY. And then just as quickly, you have to dump them, or they've dumped you, and you have to move on. See the pattern here?
Dear Have Hope,

Unfortunately, these are the times which online dating apps are being used by men seeking hookups. I did not sleep with this man so am happy it is over! I did not get hurt too much. And, I found someone else who I have been in contact with over 6 months. He is more like me so I believe it will work out. The man who slept with other woman has been married several times so his track record is not good. The new man is from my area in the USA and is American and the same ethnicity. So, he likes me a lot, and I like him as a person. I have talked with him off and on for awhile and sort of know him personally. So, I am happy we met finally. I am also sorry to hear your relationship is not doing well. I know how it is to divorce. So, please hang in there and try not to become bitter. Take care and best wishes!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Have Hope

Thanks for this!
Have Hope