Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2021 at 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpforever1 View Post
Dear Have Hope,

Unfortunately, these are the times which online dating apps are being used by men seeking hookups. I did not sleep with this man so am happy it is over! I did not get hurt too much. And, I found someone else who I have been in contact with over 6 months. He is more like me so I believe it will work out. The man who slept with other woman has been married several times so his track record is not good. The new man is from my area in the USA and is American and the same ethnicity. So, he likes me a lot, and I like him as a person. I have talked with him off and on for awhile and sort of know him personally. So, I am happy we met finally. I am also sorry to hear your relationship is not doing well. I know how it is to divorce. So, please hang in there and try not to become bitter. Take care and best wishes!
@bpforever1, thank you very much about my divorce. The good news is, I am no longer bitter.

I am very glad to hear this news of a guy you like and have been talking to for 6 months! That's great to hear, and I hope you pursue that, if he is indeed a good person for you. I hope things work out with him, and I wish you all the best as well!

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn