View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,910 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2021 at 01:15 PM

I didn’t sleep the greatest last night. But I got enough sleep. This morning after I took a shower my heart was pounding and I felt lightheaded. I took my blood pressure and my pulse was 101. I couldn’t eat anything because of my cat scan. I did have a piece of cheese around 2:30AM though. The stuff I had to drink tasted like a thick watered down vanilla Slim Fast. I was able to chug it pretty fast but it was pretty gross. I was super anxious so I put the Muppet Show on. Which helped my anxiety. Then I went for my CT scan and it wasn’t a big deal. The lady was nice but when I was done she said “you did great Mountaindewed!” I don’t get if people are treating me like I’m really young or if I’m mentally challenged. But I’ve had to tell my mom to back off sometimes because I want to be treated like an adult and she isn’t helpful all the time. She hovers a lot and makes sure I’m doing things right. I had to tell her to let me go to my primary by myself because she distracts me. Then after the scan I got coffee and went grocery shopping and I got lightheaded again. I am home now and I ate some spaghetti and I kinda have a bit of a headache and funny vision. But my heart is ok.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, Moose72, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123