View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

unaluna Female luna moth - Please, dont @mention me?Thanks!

10 yr Member
66.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 22, 2021 at 06:14 PM

I keep pedialyte in the house. (They sell packets like crystal lite, at the drugstore in the childrens meds section.) Your blood pressure is dependent on your sodium and potassium levels being balanced (not equal, but balanced for them). Also, like your personal electrical charging system - sorry i dont know the technical terms, but if one drops and the other is too high, then its like your pluses are too high and your minus charges are too low, and your electrical activity (brain) can stop. Thats why bulimia is dangerous? It disrupts your electrolyte (sodium & potassium) balance.

From what i see of your diet, it looks high in sodium and low in potassium on average, so i can see that gatorade would make you feel better. I probably overdo the potassium somewhat, but my blood tests are always okay (like over the past 40 years) so i am probably doing something right, re my meds n all.

But yeah, gatorade was also recommended to me by EMT's when i called 911 puking and pooping. I was like, hey if i could walk to the corner gas station 100 feet away, i wouldnt be calling 911. Ive had an exciting life!
unaluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous47147

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, RoxanneToto, TunedOut