Magnate
ArtleyWilkins has no updates.

5 yr Member
7 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2021 at 01:49 PM

A minute? Heck no.

My therapist, I realized really early, actually started his sessions at 10 after and went to the hour (50 minutes). He was late - very consistent actually, just started at a different time.

I am a teacher and a musician, and in those pursuits, I am a slave to clocks and bells, and the old adage about music rehearsals is that if your are 5 minutes early, you are 10 minutes late. LOL. So, outside of those activities, I ignore clocks as much as possible and just relax a bit. I am definitely not a clock watcher in my personal life.

I'm also so used to doctors being late (we spend a lot of time in doctor's offices) that I just learned not to stress about it too much. Life is too short to squabble over a few minutes.

I was never on a time crunch with my therapy appointments because they were after I was done with my work day. I can see if someone was trying to squeeze in an appointment in the middle of their work day or something, that sticking to the time schedule is much more important, and that would be something to discuss with the therapist.
ArtleyWilkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight