View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2021 at 05:20 PM

Looked like a solid 255! so maybe down another lb, without p&p yet! I had a weird dream last night, i was half awake and my stomach was just feeling nice and light and empty (i carry my weight in my belly, big time).

So far today i made a soup of half a cup dry of whole wheat penne, some cauliflower rice, sodium free onion buillion, and a canned chicken packet. And nooch. Not super flavorful, but 255!!!

I dont mind eating crappy as long as i can see some results. Usually i eat blah and nothing happens, so i probably give up too soon. I was thinking of jimmy johns today, but i made this soup instead. I thought, in weight watchers terms, 0 points instead of ALL my points! Plus probably getting an upset stomach. And feeling like i gave up.

Somebody on the WW site yesterday wrote, you dont need willpower if you have habit and order, something like that. Something to fall back on? A soft place to land, as dr phil says. I feel like i am finally taking care of myself and it is not an overwhelming task. And no one will interrupt me at it. THATS a biggie.

Hugs from:
Deilla, SlumberKitty