Legendary Wise Elder

divine1966 Tired!!!

8 yr Member
1,274 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2021 at 08:04 PM

I prefer to be realistic.

I am an artist, I exhibit in galleries, exhibits and competitions. I sometimes sell. I knew I’d never make a good living out of it. Not realistic. Neither would I want to. I have a career that I love more than anything and I am glad that I have art as my passion too. There is more to life than fame

You know how many people paint or sing or play instruments or do whatever else cool? Millions. How many have talents? Millions. How many make a good living doing it? A very few. How many are famous? A very few.

I’d never considered that I failed in any shape or form. Not at all. Only famous people don’t fail? How so? I am doing great without being famous because I do what I love. Who cares about famous

Realistically what is the chance of you being famous like Prince? Realistically? Let’s be real

And if music is your passion, you don’t need to be famous to enjoy it. Why don’t you pursue it? Go sing in a choir, community center, your church, take a class, go sing outside on your porch or in your living room!

Live your life pursuing your passion without worries about fame. Live your life in reality. Prince had his life and you have yours. We only have one life. Do your best and enjoy what you have. Heck I am tone deaf. Hahahah
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
buddha1too, WovenGalaxy