View Single Post
WishIgotHelp

Member Since Feb 2021
27 hugs
given
Default Feb 24, 2021 at 06:06 PM

a girl in my class once told me that I have a "broken" face and later when I got a really cool pullover she told me to give it to another guy in my class, because it suits him better/or he looks better in it. It really hurt me, even thought I kind of let it go and didn't make a big deal out of it.

Than once my English teacher, who was a very old women made some gesticulations to me, immplying that I had a big head, what hurt me the most was that my "best" friend was laughing...and I didn't make a big fuss about it either.

Once we had an assignment, where we would portray with words a class-mate and we had to guess who were we talking about. A girl in my class said some really nice things about me and it made me feel very good, until a guy in my class said that she should have added "my big head" in the portray. It kinds sucked!

Yeah, i guess these things happen...

We had huge emotional violence in my house so in my sub-conscious mind, I thought there were normal things and I deserve to be treated this way.

I now see that my silence and not fighting back was a weakness and it culminated in me having major anxiety attacks and later depression. I am healing step by step, and sharing this is part of my healing.
WishIgotHelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
Bill3, pachyderm