Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Mountaindewed NoahsArk30

5 yr Member
8,654 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2021 at 10:08 AM

But it is getting to be frustrating. I mean my sex drive. It’s been insane. I want to hump everything. Like pillows and shirts. but I literally just spent 10 minutes humping the bathroom sink because it was at perfect waist level.

Also I’m really into diapers. Like wearing them and using them. When I flood one it just feels so relaxing and I’m in a good mood all day. I get this like thrill when I’m going through my collection. I also use pacifiers and drink out of bottles although those are more of an oral sensory thing related to my autism. I do not consider those sexual but more of coping skills to help with my negative thinking at night.

I mean I can accept that I’m into these things. My old therapist knew and she was cool with it.

But what I’m having issues with is the constant urge to stop every time I need to use the bathroom to hump the sink. This stuff is driving me crazy.

How can I distract myself from my high sex drive? I seem to be thinking about all this stuff every 15 minutes.

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, Travelinglady