View Single Post
WishIgotHelp

Member Since Feb 2021
27 hugs
given
Attention Feb 25, 2021 at 06:28 PM

Please share your experience with paranoia or paranoid thoughts.

I had paranoia and occasionally have paranoids thoughts. In 2007 a good friend of mine got stabbed in the back by a thug, than later in 2009 another friend of mine nearly got stabbed by some ultras fans and somehow I got involved in the situation and ended up getting life threats from them. I didn't make it a big deal, until after a few weeks I started feeling very alone and suddenly started thinking about my own death. I started thinking about me getting stabbed, this idea brought horror in my mind and body. I would constantly have visions of me getting stabbed in the back. I remember walking on crowded places and constantly waiting for someone to put a knife in my back, so i started avoiding crowded places.

Than the visions started changing a little bit, I was sure that a "friend" in my class would stab me one day. He was a little aggressive and a year before we had a little fight with each other. So i was sure that he is going to stab me with a knife. I was constantly having visions of him stabbing me in the abdomen and I could see his face, claiming victory over me. In my visions he would always hold a big knife in my belly and I was down, defeated.

In 2010 i moved on, nobody had killed me (haha) ...I joined the university and was studying 12h a day, so I could no longer think.

Since then I had 2 mental breakdowns, in 2011 I started having suicidal thoughts, yet i somehow managed to get through it.

A decade later, I am still healing from these experiences and writing this post is part of it.

Please share your experience or ask me questions.
WishIgotHelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, annoyedgrunt84, Breaking Dawn, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
annoyedgrunt84, Breaking Dawn