View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Thumbs up Feb 26, 2021 at 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo2 View Post
Hi friends,

I have, as you probably have understood, a wish to slow down my activity here. It is better for me to use the ToDo app
Well, I have not had a very good success on my own. I am still not vaccinated. I have been alone for almost a year, now. A year!

I do not have a driver's license anymore because of my diabetes. I don't dare to use public transport because I am afraid of Corona (a realistic fear). On the top of all this loneliness came the hard winter. I could not allow myself to go out. (There is some sort of a skeleton disorder that runs in my family. A broken bone can mean a lot more than it does for other people). I thought it would be better when it started to rain, but now I have experienced how exhausted I am. I feel sad because I cannot see where to begin and where to stop, how to organize my day with all this pain (I have different physical health issues in addition to my depression). My depression is mostly in control for the time being.

Quote:
We are too few here, to make it a good experience with feedback to each other.
I meant that we can be more clever to give real feedbacks in words when we understand that people struggle.

Quote:
I have many plans for spring and summer, boat trips with family, swimming, hiking, using the Gym again, attain family gatherings, religious service and more.
Yes, when the Summer comes (my descendants are usually clever to pick up their "oldie" and bring me to good experiences in ordinary times without Corona) but we are not come further than near the end of February, yet. It's a long time until Summer.

Quote:
(If you see me back here, that must mean that life is very bad. Lets hope that will not happen. ).
Well, it's not a shame to fail. The only shame there is, is to not try (at least a little) to manage life the way it is.

My only promise to myself today with regard to do something necessary for my total condition (all my physical disorders and the latent depression that begin to blow again if daily life isn't handled properly) is:

FRIDAY:

1) Have a meal.
2) Pick up everything that goes in the dishwasher.
3) Fill the dishwasher
4) Put it to work
5) Empty it

Good wishes to all!

Hugs from:
Deilla

Thanks for this!
Deilla