View Single Post
ArtleyWilkins
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2018
7 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 26, 2021 at 09:13 AM

If it is just at times, particularly when you are active or when you are anxious, it's probably just an anxiety and/or activity thing.

For context, my husband has a heart condition where his RESTING heart rate will be 160bpm for hours on end and they have to make serious interventions to get it down. THAT'S a serious issue with heart rate and will require a cardiac ablation to correct. I also have a cardiac palpitation issue that flares up from time to time. It is rather benign - mostly annoying. I do have medication I can take for it when it becomes an issue, but even it isn't a serious cardiac concern other than an annoyance.

100 or so on occasions for short periods of time, particularly if you are having anxiety, is probably NOT a serious cardiac issues so much as an issue of anxiety that you need to address with your therapist or psychiatrist.

You may also consider less sugar/salt in your diet as a healthier diet may help with the dizziness and even the anxiety. More fresh fruits and vegetables. Less mountain dew and fast food.
ArtleyWilkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Soupe du jour