View Single Post
WishIgotHelp

Member Since Feb 2021
27 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2021 at 10:43 AM

In 2010 my sister tried to kill herself. She was depressed for a while, but i didn't notice anything. She would just listen to music and i could see tears in her eyes, but i didn't make a big deal out of it.
Than one day, after we had a big fight i noticed some changes in her. Her face was pale and she was kinda lost. The night came and i saw a letter in the room, it was her suicide letter, she had decided to take her life. She had apologized to my mother for taking her own life and was sad to put us into this tragedy.

reading this letter, i was shocked, it seemed that my consciousness moved to another place. Despite of this, i run quickly to the kitchen where the balcony and i saw the open window. My heart was racing and i couldn't feel myself. I was moving like a madman. I wasn't sure if my sister was alive and my heart was aching for what could have happend.

Suddenly i saw her, there she was, near the window. I remember how dark that night was. I had her letter in my hand, and she knew I was aware of what was happening.

We hugged each other and started crying. I asked her "for the love of god, please don't kill yourself"...we were both crying and things turned out for the better. She didn't kill herself. praise the god!

What followed next was absolute horror for me, i kept having this visions where i would see her dead, lying there in the floor. Everyday i was afraid that she is going to die or kill herself. I was having obsessive thoughts and my compulsions were starting to show up. Later, different type of fears started popping up in my mind, i was scared that if i ever hurt a women, she would kill herself. This gave my extreme problems later in life and i am still trying to heal.
WishIgotHelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote