Thread: CEN and LGBT
View Single Post
Seethings

Member Since Feb 2021
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 27, 2021 at 01:18 PM

Hello Skeezyks,

Thanks for responding. I’m a “spring chicken” at 54 years old. But still old enough to not have the words for it as a child. That feeling that you’re the only one… that such a thing as you doesn’t exist.

I am also transgender, but come at it from the other direction as I am a trans man. The harshness of the “fact” that I was told at 5 years old… that all females are girls and all males are boys, and you’ll be like this forever so there is no way out was trauma enough. And then the cherry on the top… enrolling me in a single-sex kindergarten; A part of me died there. I lived my childhood like a picture of a person, but not a real person.

I don’t know why Dr Webb could know so much about CEN, and still not know it applies to us. I just want to spread the word. Even today there are many years before a child has the first feelings of being LBGT and when they come out. Those years could be traumatic.

I think that over the years I have healed a lot, but I never will feel that people are safe. Still, I think it’s never too late to enjoy minor triumphs.
Seethings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MsLady, RoxanneToto, Skeezyks, unaluna