View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 27, 2021 at 04:21 PM

An absolutely beautiful pre-spring day! Beside that I have a new neighbor and she's really irritating me. The apartment complex I live in is small, mostly very quiet Mexican farmworkers and a few other friendly, quiet people. A few cute kids. There was a young college guy living next door to me and he was as quiet as a mouse. I don't know if he acquired a girlfriend, a room-mate, or what's happening. Actually, he seems not to be there. Instead, there's a noisy girl staying or living there that sounds like she's about 16 - or just very immature. She blasts garbage, annoying, tinny music between 11a.m. and 10 p.m. She gets on her phone and screams and shrieks like an idiot all day and evening. Worst of all, she screech-sings to the awful music (she cannot hold a tune).

After a week and I'm at my wit's end. My bedroom and bathroom have been invaded by the chickie's rude habits. This morning I almost put my old CD player in my bedroom window (speaker facing out) and played a German death metal CD (music I don't mind, for a short time). I would turn it up just loud enough to drown out her crap. Doing so is a strong possibility if she doesn't quiet down today.

Hugs from:
Innerzone, Sunflower123