View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 27, 2021 at 10:47 PM

I love my truck....crew cab is a must for me. There are times I get extra horse feed & keep it in the back seat until my containers are empty. Have also loaded bales of hay into the back seat when I was hauling a huge load & lost a couple of bales. Easier to throw them inside than restack on the side of the highway. Having a huge horse & huge horse trailer I needed a V-8 for power & obviously 4x4 for snow. I was lucky back in 2007 to find a 2 year old truck with only 30,000 miles. It only has just over 125,000 now. My good looking truck now has rusted out wheelwells & really looks like the farm truck it is.....but love the way it handles. I drove a friend's almost new GM truck & the steering was sloppy compared to mine. I drive really windy roads through the Ky River palasaides so steering is critical too. I keep thinking about getting a newer truck. Probably won't until this one completely dies.

Hope you find a good replacement. The cost if new does give sticker shock.

Lol....I nailed a parallel parking on the first try on our town's main street with cars waiting behind me. Lol....I should have taken a bow when I got out of my truck after parking it Trucks are so easy to drive though I get comments about driving such a big truck when I am just over 5 ft tall.....but NO ONE messes with me even on the road. I have had sports cars but honestly my truck is my favorite vehicle especially when I have a steep driveway to the barn & we just had 3 inches of ice with 3 inches of snow on top. Lol....even the tractor couldn't make it up the driveway & my truck could.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lizardlady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, unaluna