View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 12:51 AM

I think Have Hope has a point. I ended it with the old man who took me out and was nice to me. He kept trying to have sex with me. I liked him as a person but did not feel any attraction to him as a man. So, I ended it.

I also did not like his mentality. He is half-Asian and said he does not identify with Asians. He also said he never liked Asian women before, so why is he in Asia? He sounded screwed up in the head so it irritated me. He was ok but he is not attractive at all then he brought up these identity issues. He is close to 70 years old and has identity issues? I also knew he would rape me eventually because he kept trying to have sex with me.

Today, he was at the park I walk. He is supposed to be working today. He thought I would say something, but I ignored him. He does not live in the area and lives about an hour away. He is stalking me. I am fed up with him and will have to report him to the police if it gets out of hand. This is a nightmare!

I think I must have a problem but finally after dating many men from online dating apps I realize that they all want sex. So, if I want sex, I will go out again with a nice hot-looking younger man who makes me feel on fire, instead of an old toad with some identity issues. I learned my lesson hopefully. And, I need to just be alone for awhile and work on myself.

Thank you all for your messages!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Breaking Dawn, Have Hope

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes