View Single Post
ilovecatss

Member Since Feb 2021
8 hugs
given
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 02:37 AM

I am currently going through a divorce with my husband, we've been together for ten years (married four). I have been with him since I was 17 years old, he is all I know. I don't want to get a divorce but he is stubborn and despite trying to change his mind, it's already made up.

At this point, he is completely ignoring me. We have no communication, the only time he writes to me it's in a formal style and is only about the divorce process. Anytime I contact him about anything outside of the divorce he ignores me.

It shocks me that after so much history and time he can be so cold. I am unsure what I did to deserve such treatment. I keep questioning myself and wondering if I was just a terrible wife.

Today I spent the day looking at old albums and reading letters he sent me in the past. There was so much love there, I don't understand where we went wrong and why this is happening. I don't want this divorce, but I know it's inevitable which just makes it so hard to move on.

I can barely eat and have spent almost the entire week in bed. I hate that he did this to me, and I hate that I still love him and want to be with him.
ilovecatss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes