Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
Understood. Thanks for correcting me. A lot of frustration and anger.. do you mean at present or in general and overall?
Just at present. He hasn't always been like this. I think everything changed when I went on permanent disability.

I'm not going to pretend like marriage is easy. It takes a lot of work and good communication and you sure as hell better be able to tolerate one another. Be friends first and lovers second. That's the basics. All the other stuff that happens over the decades, the fights, the making up, children, two careers, four houses, one small business, shooting competitions, Disney World, a German Shepherd dog, 4 cats, a hedgehog, and a skink (lizard).

In the last few years, things have not been so good. While I'm better now due to ketamine and lithium, I can't deny my crazies. When I'm having an episode, I know it's miserable for my family, but nobody seems to stop and think that it just might be worse for me. That's what I'm really fed up about. I'm sick of people whining because I'm sick. My husband just happens to be the worst offender at the moment.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AzulOscuro, Have Hope, Open Eyes