View Single Post
Soupe du jour
Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 04:50 AM

I feel good that I did some self-care today. The neglect went on too long and far so I could only do 50% in one shot. I'm vowing to do the other 50% by tomorrow. One thing I did was trim my bangs. No hair salons are open where I am. Luckily my grays are not that noticeable.

I had a majorly interrupted sleep last night. All waking up with the numb/tingling feet and hands I've discussed a lot. It's getting to me now because it's getting worse. I was even so upset that I moved from the downstairs futon to the bed upstairs, to join Hubby. I have a phone appointment with my old nephrologist next week, but he can't do much more than give advice. Perhaps I should try going off the suspected med culprit. Or maybe try a new med. However, I'd need a doctor in CZ to prescribe a new option. I just don't want to dread having to sleep or worry that this is something far more serious. Hubby will call a potential GP here tomorrow to replace both my old GP and the nephrologist. I may even need that GP to refer me to a psychiatrist. Either way, I have two psychiatrists I'm thinking of contacting soon.

I'm feeling so nervous that I took an Ativan a minute ago.

Last edited by Soupe du jour; Feb 28, 2021 at 05:43 AM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous41462, buddha1too, Innerzone, Mountaindewed, Sunflower123