View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 06:30 AM

Most men I have met on dating apps want sex. So, I have come to the conclusion if I need sex to go to the dating apps and find a hot, younger, man for myself the next time. But, it is true people lie on dating apps all of the time. I am probably the only one who is truthful. They lie about their age, height, salary, etc. They photoshop their pics. So, I would not take anything on online dating apps seriously. The older man whom I ended it with said he was 61 and was 67. He also said he was taller than he is. He is 162 cm. So, I looked past this and tried to get to know him as a person. But, he was not all there in his head unfortunately. He has identity issues and has other flaws which came out as we talked. I think the biggest turn off for me was that he kept wanting sex. I did not give in because I just was not attracted to him. So, sometimes it is not appearance but one's behaviors and character that matter more. I can't say I'm ideal either. I'm not but did not flap my gums like a hee-haw. I was disgusted by his aggressive behavior and now that he is stalking me, I am appalled. So, I would beware and be cautious about online dating apps. The online dating app I used was a partially paid site. So, it is not an issue about being free site or not. I have met married from here and all kinds of men but none of them so far worth pursuing. I think I'm going to join meet-ups and try to meet people with similar interests to meet people next when covid-19 dies down. Honestly, someone told me I'm just wasting my time on online dating apps and it is better to do something on your own. I finally have to agree.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote