View Single Post
SarahSweden
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2014
219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 09:35 AM

I'm 40 years old and I haven't managed to do anything with my life. I did manage to get a university degree and I also studied several other university courses which I completed. But after that, after 30, I haven't managed to do anything out of my life.

I've never had a relationship, I've never dated, I've had a few acquaintances but I don't meet with them any longer. I don't work and never did except during some shorter periods in my 20s and 30s. I know I've been depressed for years but not as early as when I was 30.

I'm not looking for ideas like joining a club or looking for mental health care elsewhere. I'm more interested in how I ended up like this. I don't have any neuropsychiatric conditions and not everything has been up to me either.

I just wonder how it all went so very wrong. Now I think about suicide several times a month and I don't see a path to anything really, but misery. It's not a matter of attitude or "seeing things differently" as I'm so totally behind everyone else and what they have been able to do in their lives.

I easily get hurt by other people and I can't handle the rather harsh work climate. I cry and I don't have the strength nor will to push through all obstacles. There's no help, I've been trying to find help for years but noone can help me.
SarahSweden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
buddha1too, downandlonely, LuvsHorses, seeker33, Turtle_Rider, WovenGalaxy