Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 28, 2021 at 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
Or maybe he's a cool dude you're going to reject because of a "red flag" you've heard about in some st*pid podcast.

No offense, but I think people are too complicated to have the same criteria for everyone. I don't want to be unsupportive! The guy may be a player who's working you, or he may be pretty cool person. It's not black and white. We should learn how to verify the stories we're offered instead of how to detect "red flags" - GOD, I HATE THAT PHRASE.

EDIT: Again, I don't want to be unsupportive. I honestly believe that phrase "red flag" is dumb. I may be wrong.
I agree not everything is black and white. There are just some signs that people should pay attention to, same thing could be a red flag and a green light, depends on the context and intensity.

Like if a person says they would like to see you again and when do you think you might be available is one thing. Telling them they are yours for life and they think you are their soul mate and they finally found the one and they are ready to commit after 30 minutes, would get most sane people running for the hills.

Also red flags are very individual. Like what’s absolute a no no in a partner for me, it’s just fine for others
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote