Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,617 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2021 at 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Good luck. But it would be very hard to prove. Is there anything in your contract that gives them freedom to reassign you? We literally have something in our contract that says very vague that administration reserves their rights to change your assignment to benefit the district. You can argue against it but only up to the point. They acknowledge your concern but then will do what suits them.

My daughter actually left a job that wasn’t what they described to her. She had two jobs offers and she went with the one that offered more money and job description matching what she wanted but when she started it was mostly not what she was told. She was bored out of her mind. Her job field is a combination of couple of things and depending on the set up, it could be more one thing over the other. When she asked them, they said her tasks will vary so eventually it would be more of what she wanted. But she didn’t want to sit and wait. She left that job in a few months but she found a new job first.
I see your points and thanks @divine1966.

I have contacted an employment lawyer to help me. I will pay the consultation fees to help me to secure and to also qualify for unemployment benefits. I hope I have a good case case for it.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote