View Single Post
Amethyst_Stargazer

Member Since Oct 2016
56 hugs
given
Default Mar 01, 2021 at 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiBhaduri0 View Post
Too depressed. I am unemployed and stay with my parents. I have food and shelter but there is no love. My dad wanted to have me as his girlfriend and my mom refused to stand by me. My other people are mean to me as well. My ex American boyfriend dumped me while the ex before him is an anti-social, in fact a terrorist, and is threatening to kill me. He and his people physically torture me every day. They hold high positions in the Indian defense department and I camnot go to the police to complain against them.

I wrote to the usa government several times asking for refuge but have not received any response. Im currently stuck in India, dying a little every day. I would have killed myself had I not had 3 cats who are completely dependent on me. If I die they will die. Is there no help for me?? I will not survive if I cannot get out of India.
Omg, I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. Please know that I believe you and I support you. Nobody should have to go through something like this.
Amethyst_Stargazer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn