View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2021 at 01:31 PM

For the second Monday in a row the clinic where I see my therapist has called less than 4 hours prior to my appointment and cancelled. Last week both appointments were cancelled (I see my T twice/week). Today they re-scheduled me (at my request) for tomorrow (but I won't be at all surprised if the appt. tomorrow is also cancelled, since this is a pattern). I don't think it's the clinic that is remiss; I am almost sure that my therapist doesn't give them more than a few hours' notice, then they call me.

Last week's cancellations were rough, this time I feel like I'm unglued. I hate the damned teletherapy so much, then the cancelled appointments in addition - it feels like too much. Just for reference, I've been seeing my T for over two years and every approximately three months she "disappears" for a week, or for a few weeks, with only hours' notice. I do not pay to see her - but that shouldn't matter, as the clinic IS paid by my insurance.

I am trying to compose an email to her, but I'm so angry and scared that the email is all jammed up in my mind. I want to just blast at her, but I'm trying to make reasonable sense. I feel so angry! The same damn feeling I have throughout my entire life - that I always come last. It's really a pattern.

I need some help composing the email. Any suggestions or ideas? I'd like it to be short and to the point. Thanks in advance.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Altarian, Anonymous46689, ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
comrademoomoo