View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2021 at 02:13 PM

Thanks everyone. Your perspective has helped. I'm not furious with T anymore for bringing it up. I'm still mad but I'm not furious. I wish she would have just said, there has to be more behind why you don't want a
Possible trigger:
than to jump to conclusions. If we could have talked about these things in a curious, questioning sort of way, it might have been less traumatic. It's possible she is right and there's more to my story than I presently know. But there's every chance that she's wrong and the things I mentioned are what has made it difficult. A good friend of mine also suggested a physical cause which I hadn't considered but would make sense. I still have two months before my appointment with my GP when she will probably bring this up again. Although knowing how flaky she is she'll probably have decided I don't need one again. She's so wishy-washy about it. So I do have a chance to talk with T about some of this stuff before then. I don't know how I would bring it up. Maybe just write out some of what I said here and go from there.

Hugs from:
Bill3, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2