Member Since Apr 2009
5,090 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 02, 2021 at 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewoman View Post
Sorry. Wrong thread.
It sounds as if you did find the post you were looking for (which we haven't removed, or done anything else to.)
Quote:
I'm not offended.
So the exercise here is to allow child abuse to continue because it's too disturbing to face up to head on? I'm not saying that's what you think at all, I'm just making a point. Child abuse is the biggest domestic problem in this country and people prefer to bury their head in the sand BECAUSE it's so disturbing, allowing it to continue.

Statistically, everyone here knows a child who's being abused. Right now. Victims rarely tell, so you don't know it, but if you learn the signs to look for, who knows, you might be responsible for ending that child's torment.
Those who have been abused, and/or still are being abused, are welcome to post here about their experiences and seek support. Those who live with, work with, or are in relationships with survivors of abuse are welcome to post about their own experiences However, this would not be an appropriate place to announce, for example, "Hey, there are children out there getting abused! What are you, and you, and you going to do about it?"
FooZe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
buddha1too