View Single Post
Anonymous 42424

Smile Mar 03, 2021 at 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo2 View Post
I have been able to make the frame around my weekdays, now (in private). It is a big relief to know that I probably will find these frames useful for how to plan my days. As you already know, the reason I came back after trying on my own (explained in my post # 298 this thread) was the feeling of uncertainty and not-mastery of everything I wanted to do and all I had to do.

Short about my new general weekly frame (which hopefully will work more days than it fails): Physical exercises for back and lungs some days, housework on other days, still other days with time for relaxation exercises to loosen up tension in my body, time for walks in the neighborhood and time to work in between. In the beginning I will do preparation work for some weeks.
I am doing well with the new frames. Even if I have tried this new system for only a few days, I am optimistic and want to continue to try it out on my own. As told in a former post, I don't feel depressed.

My problems for the time being is several physical diseases (of chronic nature) that cause me pain. But life has to go on and I think this new system that I have made will make my life more easy. I don't expect life to be easy always. Some days will probably be too painful, but it is here my new system hopefully will help me go on even if I have to take some days for rest only.

I am a member of one group for people with a common physical disease. We meet in real time, real life. Lockdown has now lifted for that group and we can continue to meet again with some adjustments due to Corona. That is a big relief.

In general life will become better as time pass. There will be spring and summer and we will be vaccinated. As soon as I am vaccinated I will be able to use public transport again and meet my friends to share common interests.

I say thank you for all the support I have got here and wish my good friends all the best!

Hugs from:
Deilla

Thanks for this!
Deilla