View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Mar 03, 2021 at 05:55 AM

I struggle with adulthood.

1: I didn't have a proper childhood, so now I want to make up for it and live like a kid

2:. when it comes to adult terms and adult words, I'm useless. I can't think of an example off the top of my head, but I think like a child, so anything thrown at me that sounds adult, or is meant to sound adult, I don't see it that way

3: their's a tun of aded pressure being an adult, which often I can't handle

4: I struggle with emotions. again, it's hard to really give an example, but I think of them like a child

5: I don't know where I am or where I'm going. at least as a kid I had school and rooteen to help with that stuff

6: I have a lot more mental/ physical health issues now

1 thing I do like baout adulthood (it's not all bad), I like being free and able to do what I want- not be bossed around by parents or anyone else. I quickly learned to love that fact, even before I grew out of my teens. I am a strong person, nad if I believe something should be done, I will get it done- despite what others say about it
how do you respond when someone makes a comment to you about your appearance/ hygiene?. if a good comment, do you take it well?, and do you respond to bad comments?

Hugs from:
Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Soupe du jour