Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2021 at 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP_Complete View Post
It's totally understandable that you're annoyed, even if she is a grieving widow. If she can't handle her end of things right now, she probably should have taken a little more time off.

I agree with all of this. I'd be concerned about her losing her appointment book as well, if it could be someplace other than her house or office--presumably she just uses, say, first names and initials (in terms of confidentiality). And it would make me concerned about whether she'd be able to handle conducting therapy right now.

I'm also bad at misplacing things like checks, bills, etc. (online billing has helped so much). My classic thing would be to put something "in a special place," then...forgetting where that place was.

And I just pay Dr. T with a credit card--it's one where I get points for purchases, so figure I'm getting a little back (though I do feel guilty that he has to pay a small fee for it, but it's gone down since he started using Ivy Pay). I understand why you would want to have the act of writing the check to pay her--it's the opposite of the reason why I don't like using a check/cash and preferred doing the credit card part at the beginning when i was seeing Dr. T in person. You presumably want to reminder that you're paying for her services, that it's a business transaction of sorts. I sort of want to forget that (much easier to do now that it's virtual and payments are electronic).

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2