Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 03, 2021 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecatss View Post
Hi @openeyes thanks for saying that, I didn't realize how much I needed to hear it. I still can't help but wish things were different. But I am started to realize that there's nothing I can do anymore, and my only choice is to try to move on.
You sound very confused and even worried about your husband. I understand you care. However, at the same time you do have to make sure he is not causing further damage to what you have left including maintaining your credit. And he should not be using the credit card and decide not to pay the payments either. He is being irresponsible and is taking his anger out on you. That is unhealthy for you.

The reason I spent time on him was to help YOU see things more clearly so you could make the right decisions for YOURSELF. You need to focus on what is there that is worth saving, he isn't doing that but is instead sulking and running away from responsiblities. And he is taking his anger out on you. He is acting very immature. You don't need that to destroy what you have left, it's worth saving.

Last edited by Open Eyes; Mar 03, 2021 at 10:46 AM..
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ilovecatss

Thanks for this!
Bill3