View Single Post
Hulalady1992

Member Since Feb 2021
3 hugs
given
Default Mar 04, 2021 at 12:14 AM

To my mother: You never wanted me. You were ashamed of me the minute you knew I wasn't "normal" like your other daughter. You probably knew I was abused and molested not only by her, but by your husband and boyfriend as well. You just didn't admit it until you had a mental breakdown. I was your "retarded child." And I know some of your other relatives look down on me just like you do. You didn't love my father or my sister's father either. But, somewhere deep down you always favored her over me. Despite the fact that she disobeyed you several times, slept with boys behind your back, and lied to you. Yet, you punished me every time she f***ed up. All because I was there. I should've ran from you when I was 17. You never believed I would amount to anything in life. I should've dropped out my senior year in high school and graduated a year or two late.

To my half sister: You used and abused people your whole life starting with me. Did you think I was gonna take our dark secret to my grave? You obviously molested me because you felt like I would keep quiet. Did you enjoy taking advantage of me? You felt like our mother was giving me too much attention. Did it feel good to bad mouth me to other relatives? You and our mother are the reason why many of our relatives don't deal with me either. Even if they can't stand you! I'm being punished for something you and our mother did and it's unfair. I can get over what happened between us, but I am never dealing with you or our mother's family ever again!

Hugs from:
Buffy01, Mystical_Being, RoxanneToto, SearchingforMe, WishIgotHelp

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, RoxanneToto, WishIgotHelp