Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,551 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 04, 2021 at 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolarchic14 View Post
Memories no, but I have times when I question reality. Especially if my environment changes too quickly. Just to give an example one day at work I was sitting down with eight people and we’re all just kind of joking before work started. I got up to get a cup of coffee about 10 feet from the table By the time I was done pouring my coffee everyone from that table disappeared. I mean they were nowhere in sight and our cafeteria is easily the size of a football field. What did everyone sprint to the Call Center? So naturally I started questioning was I just sitting there talking to myself? Like wtf! If you could just pick up and go somewhere else, would you?
I had something similar happen at work 25 years ago. I was sitting in my cubicle and I had my head down on the desk taking a few seconds relaxation when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I sat up and there was noone in my cubicle and I looked down the long walkway outside my cubicle and nobody! There was no time where the person couldve moved that fast to not be seen between when I felt the tap and when I looked around.

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)