View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2021 at 06:11 PM

Unaluna, I am really liking Noom. There's nothing that you can't eat. You just try to stay within the color guidelines. Green, yellow, red. I like that I don't feel deprived. I can have ice cream if I want it. Tonight I am going to have a hamburger. It's in my calorie allotment, I can have it. I don't have to say no to red meat. Or no to ice cream. Obviously I don't want to eat ice cream or Hamburgers every day, it wouldn't be healthy but it's okay as a treat. The reading really isn't too bad. It's less than 15 minutes a day. I do it in one sitting but it could be broken up. It is really about having a healthy lifestyle. Not dieting. Dieting doesn't work for me. Just exercising doesn't work for me. So far I have lost 11.6 lbs on Noom. In approx. 3 weeks. I say that's pretty good. 11.6 down, a zillion to go feels like. But I signed up for the year version so I am hopeful I will be able to keep losing for that whole year. I'm in a group with someone that is on year two. She loved it so much she is back for more. I like being able to eat anything I want. I like that nothing is off limits because that is life. It's not like I'm never going to eat cheesecake again. I mean, c'mon. So it's been a helpful tool for me to lose weight, so far. So far I'm pretty pleased.

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna