View Single Post
Cinderella67

Member Since Mar 2021
Default Mar 05, 2021 at 06:48 PM

Dear Christie I have read your post very carefully we are in a very similar situation I am sorry for your pain because I know exactly what you are going through I developed a severe depression with anxiety years into our marriage after feeling neglected not seen not heard and fell very deep.... I basically had a nervous break down and asked my husband that we needed to separate I wanted to move to a place to heal myself basically from him I am 54 you are much younger Christie I have two daughters also and I was able to talk to them I think they very well understood and I wanted to model for them that we are never stuck and we do not need to live in a relationship that does not make us happy..... it’s only been two weeks for me living in the condo and I’m still very very conflicted because it is the beginning of things for me.... but I do believe I made the right choice it’s just that he does not seem to understand he thinks I left because I wasn’t feeling well but I wasn’t feeling well because of him. I’m not feeling well is an understatement I went into a deep depression and crisis and had to get myself out of that I do not want you to go through that Christie... what you are showing your daughters now is that you are strong you’re making a wise decision and you get out of an unhealthy relationship for yourself. And you will model that for them hopefully one day they will make the right decision also for themselves... I don’t know how much this will help you and how clear I am because my mind is still very fuzzy but after 20 years of marriage and suffering the last 8 to 10 of them being completely neglected and miserable in our relationship I had to do this for me and my daughters all the best of luck to you — chat anytime ❤️❤️
Cinderella67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Tonorae