View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,491 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 05, 2021 at 07:22 PM

PRN, good idea. I have been too freaked out to think. I took my gabapentin. I'm currently allowed a little extra klonopin too while dealing with the loss of my family member. I'm hesitant to take that because it makes me sleep and I am too afraid to sleep.

I'm sitting on my bed with my head jammed against the headboard so nothing can creep up behind me. It means I can't see the other room though (although if I went in there I couldn't see in here). The other room would be wiser as I can see the basement stairs there but I feel it's too open in there or something.

The only room I've not been in all day is the pantry in the garage and it would be a very hard place to hide for long. My cat is acting normally. I know that i'm probably safe. I just don't feel it.

I wish I could explain this to my mom and just sit at her house for a while but she doesn't know I get like this and now isn't the time to explain. Yet if I explain tomorrow she'll be upset that I didn't come to her when I needed help and hurt I didn't trust her. Too complicated..........

Hugs from:
~Christina